Grand Vista HaNoi management will highly appreciate your collaboration in abiding by these rules and regulations, whose aim is to ensure peaceful and safe stay for our Guests.
1. Hotel rooms are rented for hotel days.
2. A hotel day starts at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 a.m. of the following day. Failure to check out by 12:00 p.m. will result in an additional fee for extending a hotel day. A charge for the extension until 4:00 p.m, after 4:00 p.m. the hotel will charge for an additional hotel day.
3. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit.
4. In case the guest fails to appear in the hotel by 6 p.m. of the accommodation day despite making a reservation, the fee for the room shall be charged by the hotel.
1. The hotel guest cannot hand over a room to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
2. Persons who are not checked in the hotel may stay in a hotel room from 07:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. Persons staying in a room after 10:00 p.m. must check in the hotel.
3. The hotel may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Hotel Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the hotel’s or guests’ property or by inflicting damage on other guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the hotel.
4. The hotel accepts guests traveling with pets. Only one pet is allowed per room for an extra charge and the guest bears full responsibility for any damage caused by their pet. Pets must be leashed in common areas. Due to hygienic reasons, pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant.
1. The hotel renders services in accordance with its category and standard. Guests are requested to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk as soon as possible, thus allowing for the hotel’s immediate reaction.